17000 ip

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mourrirdeux

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narvuntien View Post
Argh decisions.

I play every role so I can get any champion really.

However I cannot play Tanky DPS not really... perhaps out of the jungle but not top lane.

I also am not comfortable playing a melee champion without some ranged farming ability otherwise I can be completely locked out of a game.

I own the majority of the casters in the game, except the boring (Vlad, Morgana,Annie) or the really hard (Cassiopeia, Viktor).

I play support.. I prefer the squishy ranged kite and poke type (Lulu, Janna, Nami) but I have come to enjoy playing Leona.

I play mostly AP and AP Tank junglers.

Caitlyn is the only ADC I feel confident with, I like Ashe but it is way to easy to get overwhelmed without a good support and similarly I can't play Kog Maw in solo queue.

Top lane I play Cho gath.. because it is hard to screw him up.... or Kayle if the team comp supports it.

So I am thinking.
Viktor
Thresh
Kha Ziks
Zed
Pantheon
Nocturne
Jayce
Nidalee
Coki
and/or
AD caster rune page.
If you want tanky DPS, try going garen with 13 hp pots and farming all game by spinning a wave to death when not hiding in a bush.

Syrusa

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourrirdeux View Post
If you want tanky DPS, try going garen with 13 hp pots and farming all game by spinning a wave to death when not hiding in a bush.

I prefer cloth armor and 5 pots, but whatever floats your boat.

Frankiee

02-10-2013

NIDALEE! All day, everyday.

She has a awesome poke, she can solo lane, and she also is good at mid, and i use her as a support, because she can health, she can poke, and the most important thing she can zone the enemy team.

Narvuntien

02-10-2013

I feed if I play Singed.. he has no ranged farming abilities.. played him once went 0/10 and never again. Same for Morde and Elise (although I made the mistake of playing her mid)

I own those runes... it would be the page to put them on for the AD casters... I have Talon can can play him, I use my AD carry rune page... "AD, armor, MR AD" atm.

I am trying to remember what happened last time I played Nid, my general problem with poke champs is the feeling I am not doing any damage. she is cheap though.

The problem with playing Garen is I just don't have the Hyper aggressive play style.. I mean I plan escape routes out of fights and he just doesn't have enough CC to disengage..... ability to disengage is really my favourite thing in a champion actually.

LordTaylor

02-10-2013

I've had a lot of fun with pantheon. Really aggressive and strong early and really tanky late.