17000 ip

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Narvuntien

02-10-2013

Argh decisions.

I play every role so I can get any champion really.

However I cannot play Tanky DPS not really... perhaps out of the jungle but not top lane.

I also am not comfortable playing a melee champion without some ranged farming ability otherwise I can be completely locked out of a game.

I own the majority of the casters in the game, except the boring (Vlad, Morgana,Annie) or the really hard (Cassiopeia, Viktor).

I play support.. I prefer the squishy ranged kite and poke type (Lulu, Janna, Nami) but I have come to enjoy playing Leona.

I play mostly AP and AP Tank junglers.

Caitlyn is the only ADC I feel confident with, I like Ashe but it is way to easy to get overwhelmed without a good support and similarly I can't play Kog Maw in solo queue.

Top lane I play Cho gath.. because it is hard to screw him up.... or Kayle if the team comp supports it.

So I am thinking.
Viktor
Thresh
Kha Ziks
Zed
Pantheon
Nocturne
Jayce
Nidalee
Coki
and/or
AD caster rune page.

Tevihn

02-10-2013

37.8k here. Buy runes not champs. End of thread

The SoulEmperor

02-10-2013

Zed:
-Awesome ranged farming and harassing ability with no mana cost
-Pure assassin, great gap closing
-Fun to play

Jayce:
Great poke
Very versatile, can play with many different style

Ni:
-Extreme long ranged poke that deal TONS of damage while still capable of dealing massive damage at close range
-High mobility

Thresh:
Fun support, great CC, disrupt. Similar style to Bizcrank and Nautilus but have more utility in his bag.

Camen Sieder

02-10-2013

go play nidalee in an aram and you'll have a blast

SlyTheFoxx

02-10-2013

You should totally try singed if you like AP tanks. I personally build him as thus:

Mana crystal, 1 health pot, 1 mana pot,
>
Boots/Wand
> Combine mana/health crystal / Speed boots
>Rod of Ages
(The rest is purely situational from here on out, but most the time i do this)
>Void Staff
>death cap
>Scecpter, or absall, or arch angel staff. Again this last item really fluctuates.

======

Anyways. Whenever I play singed and notice that NOBODY on the enemy team is building Magic Resistance I smile and do the above build. Otherwise, if I need some tankiness you can just go with your staple build. I haven't played a lot of "pure tank" singed matches in awhile so I don't really have a definite build... However... Frost shield is good because of the ARmour+Mana boost (which his passive gives you a health boost) Sunfire cape was also good, if there's an enemy karthus I always also buy a banshees veil... and if there's a ton of ADC focusing me i'll get a thornmail.

but yeah... not had a lot of "tanky" singed matches in Season 3 thus far with all the item changes so I wish you well. Definitely try him out though! He's cheap and I personally find him fun to play. He lanes well with ANYONE that has a stun and I personally go teleport/Ghost on the spells. However, Ghost is a must and flash,ignite,or exhaust is beneficial substitutes if you prefer one over the other.... Add me if you have any questions about Singed!

DarkTundras

Master Recruiter

02-10-2013

Take Nid + Kha/Zed and then spend rest on runes. Thats what i'd do

Syrusa

02-10-2013

You dont need runes if you already have 3 pages setup to cover all of the roles.

Syrusa

02-10-2013

Fighter heroes are the strongest in this meta. They are starting to dominate mid as well as top.
I would go any fighter and be sure to build BC/Mallet/Warmongs.

yadny

02-10-2013

37 garens

Syrusa

02-10-2013

Get
Flat armor seals.
Scaling Magic Resist Glyphs.
Flat attack damage marks.
Movement speed quints.

Then get pantheon.