Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Banned for leaving but not leaving or going Idle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thuhd

02-10-2013

Banned on two accounts now for leaving matches or being idle, i havent left one match and the only idle time i have is when i am purchasing items. I dont understand what i am doing wrong.

Thundfin

02-10-2013

I can second this. Would like to know what is going on. I was in 2 of his most recent matches with him, and he in no way was idle or left the match at any point, not even a disconnect. it seems the leaver system is just randomly giving him leaver points. could it be a firewall or proxy/ip issue?

FunsizedHermanto

02-10-2013

Yes this happened to me too. Apparently after looking around, I found that a riot employee can unban you, but idk how to get one to talk to me LOL. League support page is just answered by bots....