Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jayce Can't Buy 6th Item

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ragers Get Muted

02-10-2013

Using the new skin released. Went back to base to buy. Upgraded my (Tier 1) Boots, to Boots of Swiftness - Alacrity (Tier 3). In my 1st slot was a dorans blade. Right after buying the boots, I sold the dorans blade and was unable to purchase a final item. The empty slot simply just couldn't be filled with anything. Buy function was disabled, etc. Even left base, and recalled to try again, still nothing. Only once I sold another item, was I able to buy something again. Below is a picture of the empty slot, and the unavailable buy. Note I couldn't double click an item either to purchase. Not sure if it's just a shop bug, or has anything to do with jayce, or the skin. Also the mana bar is gone on the bottom.

Actually a Llama

02-10-2013

It's not just jayce, it's everyone. You can't buy if you die with 6 items then sell one, since the shop will insist that you still have 6 items, so only consumables are available. Hotfix is to buy a consumable and use it; then the shop will recalculate/reset and you can buy again.

Kolione

02-10-2013

You can also move your items around apparently to fix it. Just had this happen to me

topgunLT1

02-10-2013

yes its not just jayce its every one !!
just move ur items around to fix this stupid bug