Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Experienced ADC LF Duo/Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr FeedAlot

02-09-2013

Hey guys , iProxx here. Im in division 2 of bronze , but I get horrid team mates I know it is not their fault and I should be able to carry my- self out , but this is s3 so lets be honest a fed bruiser is preety much GG with a weak team . I am looking for a serious and experienced support and or team , my friends who are gold believe i should be in their tier and have high standards for me . If your a team looking for adc , or if you are a serious and didcated support toss me invite

IGN:iProxx
-s2 highest elo: Didnt play much was never ranked
-s3: Bronze 2 but skill level of Tbh Gold 5 maybe or Silver 1 i still have a bit to learn but thats why i need a team to practice with and who know how to peel for me and the ap carry etc.
-Why i think i should be on the team: I offer a great teammate who is always positive and up building , always looking to improve . takes friendly advice on ways to improve
-How often am i on : Im on everyday at least 5-6 hours a day Western but flexible schedule
-Main character: vayne, graves, Corki, Misfortune, Ash

Thanks for reading add me in game please (: