Announceing my leaving.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

I'll finish up my threads(PLA, Kalamanda, and Deathless if I can ever reply ever again), but that'll be that for me here. (And the world cries out 'Good Riddance!!!' /endangst)

I would like to thank those who helped me break into this scene. Riniac, Barret, The original Jax (whose real name is unknown to me), Renektonbot, Annie(the current one), Omen, Grand Viper, and those guys who tolerated my special brand of crazy in those days. It has been a trip, and some of you know where I lurk now, but Geokhan....

Geokhan is done I think. Greg and Geokhan are sitting on the porch drinking a beer and talking about why Geo sucks at picking up chicks.

Good fortune to you all.

Knowledge with Power.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

Why leave?

Grand Viper

02-09-2013

See you around, space cowboy

Ask Talon

02-10-2013

All your organs are mine!

Ms Annie Hastur

02-10-2013

Why would you say current Annie? I am the only annie there has ever been for these things.

Geokhan

02-10-2013

I'm leaving because I want to. I have another forum I would rather be in and I want to divert my full attention to it. It's my decision. Like dislike or whatever. Downvote this thread, I don't care. I am leaving.

I'm not Captain Reynolds.

And no comment.

Because I like being clear.

Tentorer

02-10-2013

Sheds less-than-manly tears. Geo I barely knew ye! But have fun bro! You will be missed. Short attention span takes over.

Ms Annie Hastur

02-10-2013

Oh you mean Maelstrom, you're leaving the official forums for the unofficial ones. 2gud4me

leirynot

02-10-2013

Okay, I assumed it was that and not entirely because of the community. In my opinion, those who leave entirely because they think the community should improve are cowards. Why? They want the community to get better, but aren't willing to stick with it to try to improve it, so they leave.

Anyway, see you around on Maelstrom.

ALC Phoenix

02-10-2013

See you on Maelstrom.