Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Udyr Type Ranged ADC

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Albert Qaeda

02-09-2013

Have you ever thought of giving a ranged ADC similar design to udyr. for instance

Q: Maybe a Slow like Ashe for 3 seconds then diminishes to a slow similar to red buff or less.

W: Maybe a Grevious wound apply for 5 seconds with damage over time which diminishes to a small damage over time.

E: A large splash AOE dmg for 5 seconds similar to the upgraded tiamat toggle which then diminishes to a smaller AOE damage.

R: Maybe a skill shot similar to corki's ult in terms of ammunition style and similar to varus' Q in terms of length and penetration style.

remember this idea came to me just a little while ago so the abilities obviously wouldnt be finalised, just brainstorming.

Thanks

LastCenturien

02-09-2013

Q: Reload bow with a single Poison Arrow, your next shot will shoot a poison arrow that deals regualer physical damage plus (.4 ap) Applys Grevious Wound

W: Reload bow with a single Havoc Arrow, Your next arrow will cause target to be feared for a short 1 sec (all levels, long cooldown)

E: Reload bow with a single Penatrive Arrow, Your next shot deals (1.2 physical damage + ignores a small amount of flat armor

R: Reload bow with a single Blinding Arrow, Target can not see farther then it's own vision or anything else for 3 sec and is silenced

All Abilities are available at level 1 and all can be leveled up 5 times minus one ability that would only be level 3

that is more like udyr

Kronikmagii

02-09-2013

Passive Ability - Each time you change a stance your Attack speed is increased by 40% for 5 seconds.

Q - Passive Stance: Damage increased by 15/30/45/60/75 for each basic attack.
Active: For 5 seconds attacks slow enemies by 40% for 4 seconds

W - Passive Stance: You gain Life Steal, in percent 10/15/20/25/30
Active: You throw up a shield that protects you from 100/150/200/250/300 damage or for 4/4.5/5/5.5/6 seconds

E - Passive Stance: Your Armor and Magic Resist are increased by 15/30/45/60/75
Active: You break free of all Slows/Debuffs and your Movement Speed is increased by(in percent) 20/30/40/50/60 for 2/2.5/3/3.5/4 seconds

R - Passive Stance: Your attacks burn the enemy for a portion of their health depending on how much is missing.
Active: For the first 8 seconds, you gain 400/500/600 Attack Range and your attacks deal(in percent) 50/65/80 of your AD as Splash Damage.

**Note, stances dont stack, you lose the passive of a Stance the moment you switch to another.

I tweaked this idea to give it a Main Damage Output, a Shield/Heal, an Escape, and an Ultimate.

I think this is a very viable Champion, you should expand on this, I may even do it if you don't want to.

Albert Qaeda

02-09-2013

Quote:
Kronikmagii:

I think this is a very viable Champion, you should expand on this, I may even do it if you don't want to.

Haha mate, go ahead all yours, i just want a riot person to see it.