Fun champs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

osnapcracklenpop

02-09-2013

What champs are really fun to play on dominion.

Waii Nosferatu

02-09-2013

All of them.

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

kadasin
yoric
Jayce
teemo

and every other champion you see nerf threads about

The Fizznity

02-10-2013

Fizz

Malah

02-10-2013

Irelia and Sejuani are my two favourites for a fun time.

Tanky enough to survive diving onto a point and do enough damage to get a triple out of it.

Bunnle

02-10-2013

I'm going out on a limb here and say Kassadin. He sees a lot of play so he must be really fun.

DiscworldDeath

02-10-2013

It's about play-style.

I'll be honest, Kassadin has an awesome kit. Blinking everywhere. Blinks were my favourite thing when I first came to LoL. Shunpo was my favourite ability.
Fizz is a lot of fun, and Ahri.

Irelia and Darius for me both are my favourite champions in LoL, due to being "unstoppable juggernauts", they fulfill that anime-fantasy. No matter what you do to them, they keep on going. They're the Determinators. For some reason, I can't get attached to Olaf the same way.

I used to think Xin is dull. Well, his kit is still dull, but jumping into everyone and everything is sort of fun :3

I find Vi to be awesome in theme, and very cool to play. In the end, it's about our specific thematic loves. Either story, mechanics, or just theme.
Riven's fighting game's atmosphere is also something I enjoy, and while many disagree, I get the same vibe from Vi.

Eloquid

02-10-2013

Jayce, Elise, Singed, Kayle.

RiotRival

NOC Technician

02-10-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

For just fun, I had a blast with Fizz in the past. Gotta love that troll pole.

But question is more what do you find fun with doing in the game? Do you like to just dominate the enemy hard? One of the stronger champs may be pretty good for you then! I've loved Kha'Zix from his release and up until he was found by the wider groups, I was playing almost only him.

Do you like to do silly things just to see if you can get away with it? I've done some weird things with Jarvan and Alistar, such as holding the point when I was having a lag spike up to 4000 ping against 3...and yet still lived long enough for my team to show up just because of how well they can delay!

What type of fun you looking for osnapcracklenpop?

Rewenger

02-10-2013

Pretty fun to play Talon botlane, with his extreme damage and versatile toolkit. Always putting pressure on enemy and be ready to make him pay for a single mistake. Being farmed enough can give you kill someone who may want to gank them. Or confuse with ultimate and defend your turret well enough. And, hey, we can roam.

Teemo is also fun to play, maxing out cdr and making minefields. And not only that, if enemy team has Teemo too, you buy Sweeper and disarm his minefield!