LUX = First Rate POWER on Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MyDeadGrandma

02-11-2013

I'm going to go with 'high risk-mediocre reward'. They dodge your binding and you die, simple as that. Sure, she does well with a melee frontline to cover her, but so do Zyra and Brand. Kog, Ezreal and Lulu are equally or more so adequate at trolling people trying to cap a point.

Herboss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

I've had some really fun games on Lux but they have almost always been because I had great champs in front of me acting like blockers or the opposition had no gap closers. When you have a team that wont act as a front line for you or has no disables to protect you, or the opposition has a few gap closers you're boned. IMO her spells need to have lower CD's and her ulti's CD needs to be increased.

weezcake

02-11-2013

If her spell CDs were lowered, then she'd be way too good.

TheDeathbane

04-26-2013

Lux is a overall good great champion, overall a AWESOME burst, and a good duo sup laner. who couldn't complain, max ap = hit all abils most ap and almost most AD will get insta killed, max shield, or even just stunning the enemy champ can give your adc a almost certain kill added if you really want, a burst that does damage. a few years ago I mained Lux mid and was definatly fun as. my advice tho is normal/ranked, max ap, some cd if needed, DOM max ap, and if you lack in damage go M PEN, over cooldown, but a unholy can help tons for MRES, Mana regen, AP. I would say a very good stable item.

Torkable

04-26-2013

excellent necro

SlasherBag

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDeathbane View Post
a good duo sup laner. who couldn't complain, max ap = hit all abils most ap and almost most AD will get insta killed, max shield, or even just stunning the enemy champ can give your adc a almost certain kill.
You necro this **** for an SR perspective? Awesome. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on other champions mentioned in these Dominion forums. I'd suggest starting with Nasus.