LUX = First Rate POWER on Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zuko Prince

02-09-2013

For people who disagree with this, they don't have any clue how to play lux. She is so strong on this map, not kassadin strong, but if you know what to do she is devastating, you can build her offensive without focusing on defense as if you are doing you job you should be kiting and far away.

Eloquid

02-10-2013

I agree, I have absolutely never had idea how to play her and probably never will no matter how much I try, so I disagree with this.

Rewenger

02-10-2013

Funny enough, Kassadin just executes her. As does any assassin coming out from unexpected places.

Volandum

02-10-2013

And if someone plays Sona your damage is greatly mitigated and they can probably kill you 1v1 or poke you down before a teamfight.

Eyemite

02-10-2013

Not sure why this is controversial apparently. Yes she is very strong with great cc and utility, with extremely low cooldowns, so i'm not sure how that could be argued with. She isn't really a 1v1 so I'm not sure why all these people are trying to make that connection, but she can kite even against gap closers very well.

konfetarius

02-10-2013

Eh? Her cooldowns are not extremely low. Her cooldowns are actually kind of high except for R, and it doesn't reach its lulzy "2 lasers a minute" level until level 16 anyway.

Practically speaking, her cooldowns are what keeps her down. Her first rotation of spells is great, but by the time her second rotation comes up many of the other mages will have already fired their stuff twice.

Eyemite

02-10-2013

True I guess I meant if you rune mastery and itemize for cooldowns they "can" be low but yes that doesn't come into play until later in the game. So her early game is probably not the strongest

konfetarius

02-10-2013

All of her spells are basically at 6 second cooldown at max CDR. Many mages have spells with that or lower cooldown without any CDR :/

Orphane

02-10-2013

Hell, most mages have their primary spell go down to 5 seconds by rank 5 without CDR. If Lux spaces out her ability use for max utility/cc she does less damage than other mages and if she does it all at once then she's sitting around for 6+ seconds with no cooldowns, meaning she's dead meat.

BeefJerkyHunter

02-10-2013

I think Lux is a fine champion to pick.