Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for a jungler for our newly made team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aśh

02-09-2013

add me or post here, anyone who is determined and motivated to become better can join.

we're looking for someone who dont blame or flame or has a negative attitude if we clearly messed up or lose a game by mistakes.

btw, skype is required.

ballin1

02-09-2013

i can skype and has never had a negative attitude add me IG:ballin1

CharIey

02-09-2013

Add me, søngy. Sorry, it seems one character in your name is unrecognizable by my computer.

Griffix

02-09-2013

hmu officialshotz im on skype to with same name

Sniff

02-09-2013

In Game Name: Sniff
I'm quite a versatile player but my preferences are top and jungle. I'm not a rager, like helping out people having trouble and will control the jungle or follow teammates' instructions and calls for help if needed. Not afraid of trying new people as I tend to pick up the jist of the mechanics quite quickly

Skype name "wes.ley." (with both fullstops) and I usually play on weekends, morning on Saturdays and Afternoons on Sundays GMT +10 Timezone (or whatever timezone Sydney is..pretty sure that's it)
Good luck in your search!