Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What champion do you cringe when you see on your team?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seanathinary

02-09-2013

garen, no matter what people seem to feed the garen and then he gets either too tanky to deal with early game or too much spin to win, very annoying !

t3hep1cf47m4n

02-09-2013

Quote:
Weedlayer:
Nasus doesn't realize it's a team game. Often fee. Him top, usually diverts all our team's jungle attention, ALWAYS lets his lane roam 24/7, and can't understand how we lost playing a 4v5 for the first 30 minuteth rs. He's not even god of, lategame teamfights like he thinks he is because he gets kited by 9001 slows and only gets off 2 Qs.

> on feeding: he's a baddy, plain and simple. I main nasus and only super strong 2v1lvl 6 ganks really can only kill me.

> on jungle: again, a baddy. I always tell the jungler not to come top because it's a waste of time.

> on enemy roam: you're ignorance shines here, nasus has very little in the way of stopping the enemy from doing this, if anything you WANT this to happen so nasus can more comfortably free farm top to get to that ungodly high Q damage and the gold he needs to deliver it to the face of the enemy ADC/APC

> on 4v5: this is a tough one to tackle,but you can't blame this entirely on him, you guys did engage in a 4v5. I generally tell the team if I had a bad lane and need more farm for my items,but if the team tells me to come fight and they throw themselves at a figh thats not my fault

> on slows: boots of swiftness and MS from zeal / tri force. had an ashe try to kite me nsuccessfully and she has to ult just to get away.

Carl Sheburne

02-10-2013

When you have Malphite jungling on your team, you have to realise that his gank potential is very weak until he gets his ultimate which is basically a guaranteed kill. If none of your enemies are pushing to the turret then it's not really worth the time when they could be farming to 6.

ThePropheticDuck

02-10-2013

Darius, because all my kills, why did you take all my kills?!
Kassadin, but not because he takes kills. I fear the Kassadin that jumps into the fray and gets eaten.
Katarina, I totally had that kill down Kat, no need to Ulti in and take it.
Teemo, similar to Darius only even less useful.

Lead Death

02-10-2013

Alistar Jungle or Support

Neroth

02-10-2013

Teemo
Nid
Fiora

Every time one of them is on my team, i know its gonna be basically a 4vs5.

Mid Is A Feeder

02-10-2013

Ashe.

BECAUSE EVERYONE THAT PLAYS HER SEEMS TO BE BAD

Rocky Ree

02-10-2013

heimer fk that guy 0% winrate with heimer on my team.

TGI Broseidon

02-10-2013

Zed, mechanically useless champ that I never want to see on my team. I love it when there's a Zed on the enemy team though.

Ephringael

02-10-2013

Caitlyn.

I play alot of support, and I play an aggressive support, so you'd think I'd do well with a Cait on my team right?

Nope, I learned to play support shortly after Graves' release. So my agressive play tends to be a very up close in your face style.

Meaning Caitlyn is too far back from me, I'm over extended, and they jump on one of us.

I know its my own personal problem, and it doesn't mean Cait is a bad pick at all, I'm just not used to laning with her yet, and it frightens me.