What champion do you cringe when you see on your team?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AngryFlames

02-09-2013

teemoo... every teemo feeds like crazy

Waffletimewarp

02-09-2013

Ashe.

I don't care how many people say she's a good champ, I have NEVER had one do well, with me supporting or otherwise.

When I get one that can at least go positive I'll revise my opinion.

Deathless81C

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waffletimewarp View Post
Ashe.

I don't care how many people say she's a good champ, I have NEVER had one do well, with me supporting or otherwise.

When I get one that can at least go positive I'll revise my opinion.
I think people fall quickly in love with the ranged ADC's with more burst in her kit. It can take time to appreciate how dangerous her R,Q and to a lesser extent her W can be.

Huntress Sivir

02-09-2013

kayle mid, ad kayle is better

Falcorton

02-09-2013

Xin, AH MUH AH HA JA WUAH DA ZA WAUH AUZHAHHHHHHAHHAHAH.... Oh nice gank

GodBang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

lux support. those ulti "kill secures" in lane are just redonkculous

phantomman19

02-09-2013

Olaf. He's so strong that I feel we have too much of an advantage. I would prefer maybe a karma or a udyr.

Weedlayer

02-09-2013

Nasus doesn't realize it's a team game. Often feeds top, usually diverts all our team's jungle attention, ALWAYS lets his lane roam 24/7, and can't understand how we lost playing a 4v5 for the first 30 minutes. He's not even god of lategame teamfights like he thinks he is because he gets kited by 9001 slows and only gets off 2 Qs.

Reuschel

02-09-2013

Soraka

mwarme

02-09-2013

Honestly, i despair any time I see someone pick a support like taric against caitlyn. Literally in ranked, 3 or 4 games in the last week, i've had tristana ADC up against caitlyn (counterpush, save tower yo) and had the support player on my team pick a taric, thresh, or Leona. While all three may be innately great with tristana and strong supports overall, they are absolute **** when nunu/cait is throwing snowballs and traps around and i get zoned by the extreme range of cait + nunu against my mele range support. Thresh is slightly better but he still stands still, launches hook, and gets trap, snowball and peacemaker'd in return. Even if he lands the hook, it's never worth it. Just take the lux, sona, soraka, hell even Karma or some kind of bruiser kill-lane support with a gap closer (xin zhao i'm looking at you) instead of taric/leona/thresh against cait. It doesn't work.