Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What champion do you cringe when you see on your team?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deathless81C

02-09-2013

Quote:
Joppli:
Darius.

Also this. If I'm in any sort of multiple champ but not a tf skirmish and I'm fighting along side a darius it's just about a given I'm not going to get a last hit.

King Lenny

02-09-2013

I hate malph jungle as well. Such a weak jungler s3, there is zero reason to pick him over Hecarim or Vi. ( similar hard engage champs )
you can always count of jungle malph to be down 2 levels and 30+ cs to other jungler, always.

Olek Skilgannon

02-09-2013

Tryndamere's that go top lane and Teemo's that go mid.

Enzeru

02-09-2013

Nidalee.... I hate that *****.

Oh its on our team.....hmmm I guess I hate habing Mord on my team....cuz most of the time they blow.

A Bad Varus

02-09-2013

I have several:

Vayne - They always do terribly and blame the team for it.

Kat - On your team? 0/7. On the enemy team? 20/3.

Teemo - Teemo.

Blitzcrank - See that Kog'Maw standing in front of the minions? JK, I'm going to grab Taric instead.

Heimerdinger - He's just plain useless.

Tsumbreon

02-09-2013

Quote:
t3hep1cf47m4n:
more the players fault than the champions....

Even with a smart player Malphites ganks pre 6 are weak and his clears are still slow as balls.

jakab

02-09-2013

Lux. I'm convinced 90% of the people that play Lux have some kind of mental handicap.

Deathless81C

02-09-2013

Quote:
Xeroxable:
I have several:

Vayne - They always do terribly and blame the team for it.

Kat - On your team? 0/7. On the enemy team? 20/3.

Teemo - Teemo.

Blitzcrank - See that Kog'Maw standing in front of the minions? JK, I'm going to grab Taric instead.

Heimerdinger - He's just plain useless.

As a player of a few of these champs, my 2 cents.

Vayne-I almost want to tell some folks who don't traditionally play a ranged ADC to start with Vayne first if they really REALLY want to try ADC and get good. If they are willing to muscle through the learning curve and tough games. Sometimes coming from the safer ADCs people will seem to take that mentality into playing a Vayne and not play as cautiously and with an eye for positioning as they should. With the end result being what you describe.

Teemo-I honestly am boggled any time I see a bad Teemo. Usually it comes down to poor(or even in some cases) a lack of use of his shrooms. With the slightly less likely thing being not appreciating how squishy he is.

PhysicsMoneyWeed

02-09-2013

Whenever I see a Warwick, I secretly assume the player can't speak English... Especially if he starts long sword and two pots.

Is that racist?

t3hep1cf47m4n

02-09-2013

Quote:
Tsumbreon:
Even with a smart player Malphites ganks pre 6 are weak and his clears are still slow as balls.

I doubt you've even seen a half semi-compotent malph jungle, so stop talkin like you know what's up