Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[S3] Warwick need some love

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WC3betterthanSC

02-11-2013

mallet is good on him, the problem is that is cost more than warmogs and gives less health...

Firefang Warwick

Recruiter

02-11-2013

That's true, but ideally you would be buying FM for the passive. The health and AD is a bonus.

shelwyn

02-11-2013

Reduce mana cost on q at later levels (later levels to prevent early game godmode sustain), decrease detection range at all levels (we all know riot won't take a users champion idea if there is no draw back).

IS1103f4be64bc07

02-11-2013

If he had a passive attack speed doubled when activated, I think that would give him enough power to be strong again. Maybe buff a little the AS.

But right now, unfortunately, I agree that he is not a solid pick at all.

Kaksino

02-12-2013

His E is a weak ability.
Do something on his E will help much.
For example, add an addition passive that "deal more dmg to creeps&monsters" or "+magic pen."...

Kaksino

02-12-2013

" I don't see any reasons that I should pick Warwick, instead of Vi." I totally agree that.

Teraxe

02-12-2013

Quote:
Jmacco:
my jungle ww ~60% season 3

wriggles, attk speed boots, warmog, spirit visage = my typical build. +15% attk speed on my runes. I see people building that spirit stone junk on ww and i puke inside

I have been doing pretty well ~65% win with jungle WW in S3.

I build way different

Merc Treads, Wriggles, Wit's End, Frozen mallet are typical. then many other situational.

Purgation

02-12-2013

Right now the general opinion seems to be that Skarner is a better WW and Vi is a better Skarner.

Teraxe

02-12-2013

Oh and WW is sitting at 49.71% win while Irelia is at 49.56% win... Better nerf Irelia.

Teraxe

02-12-2013

Quote:
Purgation:
Right now the general opinion seems to be that Skarner is a better WW and Vi is a better Skarner.

Vi: 51.2% win
Warwick: 49.71% win
Skarner: 48.01% win

You decide