[S3] Warwick need some love

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alves29

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

Firstly, sorry for my bad English.

In Season 2, Warwick was kinda OP because the rework of his passive. And also the S2 Items are suitable for him, e.g. Wit's End + Ionic spark works pretty well. For that, Riot gave him some huge nerfes on his Q.

In Season 3, we have Vi. Her ultimate is similiar to Warwick's. Compared to Warwick, Vi clears jungle faster, does much more damage, and the S3 itemizations are much suitable for her. Therefore, I don't see any reasons that I should pick Warwick, instead of Vi.

How to be a good Wawick? Build tanky, higher attack speed, higher CDR, and higher MS. then you will feel his strength. But in S3, I don't see any great items for him. Frozen Heart got nerfed. Wit's End got nerfed. Ionic Spark got deleted...

As a Warwick's lover. I have some suggestions for Warwick recently.
1) Need more good tanky & attack speed items
2) Buff back Warwick's Q
3) Buff his jungle speed

Discuss.

Alves29

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

I am not a good speaker or English writer. But hopefully Riot will do something for WW

Alves29

02-09-2013

Up

PootisPoot

02-09-2013

give him a hidden passive with the enemy fiddlesticks
Its called Fetch

Alves29

02-09-2013

bump

Alves29

02-10-2013

bump

Dillybear

02-11-2013

its hard to buff warwick because buffing his scaling would require you to probably nerf his base damage, but nerfing that would hurt his tank potential. and if you buffed his base again then they would have to nerf his scaling because his base abilities are already really good.

As far as items goes yeah he took a huge nerf with AS getting nerfed so i think what they could do is buff his W by 10% at all levels. I think that would bump him up just fine to be where he wants to be.

Firefang Warwick

02-11-2013

They don't even have to do anything to his scaling to help him. Simple buffs like making his passive retain stacks when he switches targets, Q procing red buff like it did a year ago (for jungle warwick), and his E detecting stealth or even removing the mark all together. If anything they need to look at his mana cost or do something to his E cause it's outdated.

Jmacco

02-11-2013

my jungle ww ~60% season 3

wriggles, attk speed boots, warmog, spirit visage = my typical build. +15% attk speed on my runes. I see people building that spirit stone junk on ww and i puke inside

Firefang Warwick

02-11-2013

The cost to upgrade madreds to wriggles for what you get is kinda meh unless your ahead.

Frozen mallet is really good on him. If Warwick can stick to people they usually drop.