Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why?!?!?!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leave

02-09-2013

HI, I'm currently sitting in bronze iv. Although I guess I deserve to be there. So, I decided to some normals but before yoloing normals I wanted some tips that would help me out. Some things I know I struggle with is csing and team fights. In Csing i get like 90cs/15 min but then late game I never continue to cs and end at like 150-230ish. In team fights my positioning and focusing are sometimes off. Other than those 2 things I almost always win lane gank other lanes and stuff. I was just wondering if there were other tips like carrying champions in season 3, how to manage drag/baron, and stuff. Constructive criticism would be great