Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

When your team feeds. Srs thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Resets R Us

02-09-2013

Wtf do you do?

I just played a ranked with Kayle, Taric fed 4 kills to Graves like 6 mins in then Sivir started to feed. He eventually roflstomped a couple times but I managed to get fed off their squishy and ended 18/8 and he had like 24 kills. My question is as far as my skill goes I have never "hard carried a game" unless like the other day I went 13/0 with Malzahar cause mid fed me, but other than not getting fed how the hell are you suppose to "Hard carry". I can never seem to carry my whole team cause either our APC is **** or there is no teamwork. Sigh Bronze league. Don't ask me about my build with her I accidentally clicked on zyph again on store and bought two,, i was still melting them tho, altho a IE woulda prolly melted graves and was prolly my mistake.

Pereeia

02-09-2013

I just keep playing. Raging or ragequitting is going to make it worse, everyone has bad games.

Lichtz

02-09-2013

My bot lane fed 0/6 to enemy corki.

I still carried my team to victory as Singed getting only one kill from top lane.

Carry harder bro.