Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Top 50 Player wants a team...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Killakiwi

12-02-2009

Looking for a clan/team that is planning to compete in season 1. Must be willing to deal with my constant crap talking and possible sexual advances. I was in the top 50 out of beta, probably slightly worse now as i really dont play a ton. (but just better then 2/1 w/l ratio)

If you say GL HF at game start you are the wrong team for me.

Don't post if you are "starting a team and its gonna be rad!" Something already established would be nice.

Vorath

The Council

12-02-2009

Killa

Come to the Clan X17 post. Vent server info is there leave a PM for forsaken there if hes afk.

Cya soon.

blackmoses

12-04-2009

www.legion-gaming.com (http://www.legion-gaming.com) is recruiting players for their competitive teams. Check us out in our forums located at the top right of our website.