Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Change Equalization NOW!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Barlax

02-09-2013

Either change equalization to be forced or get rid of it because NO-ONE EVER is going to use it... i've been in 4 games now were people could have used it but wont because they say its op and they don't want to lose and the community is full of nothing but *******s these days so this feature is completely useless. no one is going to use it because no one is not a ****ing *******. i cant stand it being there and no one using it and my team not shutting up qq-ing to the other team asking them to use it.

Zielmann

02-09-2013

Quote:
Barlax:
Either change equalization to be forced or get rid of it because NO-ONE EVER is going to use it... i've been in 4 games now were people could have used it but wont because they say its op and they don't want to lose and the community is full of nothing but *******s these days so this feature is completely useless. no one is going to use it because no one is not a ****ing *******. i cant stand it being there and no one using it and my team not shutting up qq-ing to the other team asking them to use it.

The PBE is for testing things, not playing seriously. Sure, you should legitimately try and everything, but the point of the PBE isn't to rack up a bunch of wins on that server. It's to find bugs. Sometimes when actually testing things, it'll help to be able to use the /equalize function.

Do realize that the intention for the feature is a PBE-only thing. It's not intended to ever be moved onto Live as an actual in-game feature.

Barlax

02-09-2013

why not? whats the point of it on here if it is never going to the other servers... thats just a waste of time

TheBakerman

02-09-2013

Quote:
Barlax:
why not? whats the point of it on here if it is never going to the other servers... thats just a waste of time

If you read the thread about it they make a pretty good point for it. And who know's,maybe it will end up on live. It's certainly not intended to right now but it's not set in stone. They put a lot of things on PBE that don't get to live,it's kind of the point really.

Edit: This is the thread http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3088241 (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3088241)

Zielmann

02-09-2013

Quote:
Barlax:

If you can't see the use of it for a testing environment, you probably have no reason to be on the PBE. Just go play on the live servers.

Evilfingers00

02-10-2013

Quote:
Zielmann:
If you can't see the use of it for a testing environment, you probably have no reason to be on the PBE. Just go play on the live servers.

and this, this is why I call people PBE *******, they have no idea what testing is.

Ojikori Nisia

02-10-2013

Honestly perhaps they should keep the system but make it more worthwhile for players to use it. Maybe more IP by default if a team agrees to equalize...It seems like a good sportsmanship concept however this community is not the most known for being civil all the time...ya know?

Kise

Recruiter

02-10-2013

Quote:
Zielmann:

Robo19

02-10-2013

Or they can not change it; you can act to be grateful this glorious...company? (sry, not sure the proper title) offers this amazing game for FREE and has absolutely ZERO (Pay-to-Win) PTW.
You should be grateful you were allowed to aid in the development! I don't discourage you from voicing your opinion, you may not like the system but keep in mind your opinion is but one of many and you need to show respect to everyone; by posting "change this NOW" as a title you are disrespecting not only Riot but everyone in League of legends as you have completely ignore all of OUR opinions and given no trust to Riot to make the right choice.

My opinion: Everyone must improve their attitude if they truly wish to help this game.

MickeyTheFiasco

02-10-2013

I've used equalized pretty often, I've also convinced the other team to do the same.