There is no Counter Play to Teemo.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

X5TeRraN

02-09-2013

Everything he does, everyway he does it... it will always make you rage and hate the game and your life.

Deathstalker

02-09-2013

PLay Kha zix laugh cause you have a slow a gap closer and 90% of your damage comes from abilities

Glarolar

02-09-2013

^^

just went against a challenger 1 player, he was AP teemo, i was rumble, if we had lost that game i may have committed suicide he pissed me off that much

lol I died again

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathstalker View Post
PLay Kha zix laugh cause you have a slow a gap closer and 90% of your damage comes from abilities
Then your teammates that know their are shrooms there run into them anyways, the aoe hits you, ace.

Cartod

02-09-2013

You can just kill him, he's very weak to a lot of champions at 6, because his ult doesn't really help him flat out duel.

ArashiCrystal

02-09-2013

Hey man i know its bad.

But can you imagine if Teemo can actually get to you and blow you up with little effort like most of the popular champs with super high mobility?

KHDragonn

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by X5TeRraN View Post
Everything he does, everyway he does it... it will always make you rage and hate the game and your life.
But when you play him, especialy in his bunny and panda skin, you cannot help but be filled with joy at his cuteness =3

X5TeRraN

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHDragonn View Post
But when you play him, especialy in his bunny and panda skin, you cannot help but be filled with joy at his cuteness =3
Riot, permaban this man

Tussle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glarolar View Post
^^

just went against a challenger 1 player, he was AP teemo, i was rumble, if we had lost that game i may have committed suicide he pissed me off that much
I've always found Rumble to be a pretty good counter to Teemo. There are better sure but you can zone him sooooo hard.

A Crying Mummy

02-09-2013

Rumble
Akali post-6
Khazix

My favorite counter is hyper-aggressive Pantheon. After brutalizer, you're in bad shape vs. him. I found this out when a Pantheon completely dominated me in lane phase one game. I enjoy trolling with Teemo and I'm pretty good with him... but there's absolutely nothing he can do to Teemo except wait for him to roam and push his towers over. (which we did and we still won the game... so I somewhat agree with your point).