Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot, I'm giving you one more patch before I contribute to what's ruining dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redeemed In Fire

02-10-2013

I have no doubt Riot is doing something, it's just gonna take them forever. Proof? Look at everything that got accomplished in the last year (please don't make me list it ;_; ). If nome says he's working then he's working and it's just gonna be a long time before we get results.

Am I happy with that? Or with the fact that Nome is joining the long list of Rioters who seem to think we're incapable of accepting any data on possible changes without throwing a fit when we don't get exactly those? No. But it will happen, and given how long Nome has been in the woodwork, I'd put my money on within the next 6 months. But expecting any sign of this before it happens is quite sadly not Riot's style.

naotasan

02-10-2013

Quote:
Catnium:
sad thing is when they do nerf kas the crowd will just find a new champion to wine about

and the journey starts all over again -_-

Theres no other champion right now who causes me to rage like Kassadin does.

Nidalee is strong, yes, but she can be stopped. She has no long range flash every 3 seconds.
Kaz is strong, an AD kassadin, but still requires a brain to play - unlike kassadin
Darius is a pub stomper.
Teemo got nerfed by the new items.

If we do complain about a champion, we won't have any valid reasons to be hating on the champion other than the fact that we died to them.

HaIfhearted

02-10-2013

Quote:
naotasan:
If we do complain about a champion, we won't have any valid reasons to be hating on the champion other than the fact that we died to them.

There will ALWAYS be qq about champions, whether they are op or just strong.
Often with good reason, too ^_^

naotasan

02-10-2013

Quote:
HaIfhearted:
There will ALWAYS be qq about champions, whether they are op or just strong.
Often with good reason, too ^_^

But Kassadins' level is enough to decide the game at champion select.
The only other champion who could come close to him is Jayce imo.

Eloquid

02-10-2013

Don't be stupid. Regardless to popular opinion, Kassadin is hit or miss champ that can do wonders if his team is really good and absolutely nothing if they're even a little below average. There's never be such a hype as this Kassa qqing.

Koravel

02-10-2013

Quote:
Eloquid:
Don't be stupid. Regardless to popular opinion, Kassadin is hit or miss champ that can do wonders if his team is really good and absolutely nothing if they're even a little below average. There's never be such a hype as this Kassa qqing.

You have not stumbled onto something that every single high elo dom player has missed.

There is no single champion since I have been playing league, (November 2011, I believe), that has ever been as OP and completely broken as Kassadin currently is on dominion.

Genericke

02-10-2013

Quote:
Catnium:
sad thing is when they do nerf kas the crowd will just find a new champion to wine about

and the journey starts all over again -_-

As it stands though, there isn't a single champion that's on the same level as Kassadin.

Fabs457

02-10-2013

Kassadin is one of the few champs that can be built completely stupidly yet contribute well in some form just because of his escape mechanics and CCs. I've seen AD kass with positive scores... I have a bit more respect for the Kass spammers who break away from their RoA/BFT forms and build stupid stuff just cause they can

LiptonSwagger

02-10-2013

Out of curiosity (as a player relatively new to dominion) what's to prevent having a dedicated "kassadin killer" in the mid area. A random idea would be nocturne, who could spellshield his silence, permaslow with phage/frozen mallet, and ult to catch him when he tries to run. Obviously the kassadin killer would have to be fairly good to keep up and there aren't tons of champions that could pull it off, but a roamer that focuses on negating kassadin's effect by lurking in bushes and jumping him every time he tries to gank would reduce his power. Another alternative would be leblanc who could chain silence him (engage from bush to prevent him silencing first) to prevent his leaps and silence and even chase him if he runs. I mean, they wouldn't render him completely useless, but...?

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

02-10-2013

Quote:
LiptonSwagger:
and ult to catch him when he tries to run.

good thing nocturne's ult has a low cooldown