Need Artist for Twitch.TV

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chasethecat

02-09-2013

Hello, I am going to start streaming my League of Legends game play. I am going to be streaming via Twitch. I would really appreciate it if an artist could make me a background and banner. Thanks so much for taking the time to read this. P.S. Credit will be given. (Feel free to put "created by ______" in the art. Thanks again!

chasethecat

02-11-2013

bump

Tyra Wadman

02-11-2013

Might wanna leave the details as to what you want.

chasethecat

02-18-2013

I would really appreciate it if someone could make me a background, containing some champions. Maybe Soraka, Shaco, Cho'Gath, Ryze, Garen, Janna? I would also really appreciate a banner for twitch.tv. Containing my name and a cool background. Include the name chasethecat on both the background as well as the banner. Sorry I wasn't more specific sooner, I wasn't sure as to how specific I could be.

eNack

02-18-2013

only if you offer 20% of what you make from ads on twitch.

chasethecat

02-18-2013

I don't think I am going to be making money off twitch. This isn't going to be a big gig.

JKGN

02-18-2013

Normally I don't respond to these "free-art-request" threads but there's been an increasing amount of it going on, especially from streamers so you're gonna be the unlucky one to take my wrath on the subject.

Artists can't take your "appreciation" as compensation. Seriously if you ppl on this forum are trying to exploit artists for free work the least you can do is offer a RP card (though more times than not, their work is worth more than that), since you're not likely to pay much for it either, a one-time token fee would be better than nothing for the work you're expecting. Especially for a player trying to use twitch to promote himself.