Leona 2 10.00%
Udyr 3 15.00%
Hecarim 15 75.00%
Kha'Zix 6 30.00%
Volibear 8 40.00%
Rammus 3 15.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

I have 15k IP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RightfulSin

02-26-2013

and I main jungle and off role-support. I main Maokai and Xin Zhao in the jungle, and so far I only really play Sona as support.

I have a Rune page and a Mastery page set up for a bruiser jungle/solo-top, tank/tank jungle, and support. I am not sure to who get with all of this IP, I was thinking of getting both another jungle and a support, though I am unsure of who to get.

So, to that end, I direct you to a poll I have to try and help me decide: the list is comprised of champions I am thinking of, but still need a bit of advice in regards to. Any help/advice would be appreciated, thank you.

Lethadind

02-26-2013

Hecarim is an underplayed, ridiculously beast jungle. Learn him, love him.

Trebx

02-26-2013

Hecarim is a beast in the jungle and one of my favorite to play.

M3GaL0d0n

02-27-2013

Runes... You really ought to spend it on runes, make sure you have enough so set up functional runes pages for every champ you own (That you think you will play). As for any "Choose a champ for me" threads, WE CAN'T. I like every champion on that list, I cannot tell you which ones you will like, try to play a champion on a free week, it sounds like its hard to wait for, but it's worth it to spend time with expensive champions before you buy them. And if a champion you are thinking about isn't on rotation, just look around on what is.

Xantak

02-28-2013

Go Volibear(He can jungle if you don't feel like utilizing his bruiser role), or Kha'zix(I call him Leapy Leafy Bug), or even Hecarim. At least that's what I would do.

oNeffy

02-28-2013

Hecarim. If you can learn him, he's one of the most insane junglers, possibly the most insane, when it comes to ganks and clear time. Little tricky but worth the ip. My advice: Buy a single champion then buy all the runes for that champion (quints first obviously to ensure you get them done quickly). Practice in some pubs then continue ranked.