Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Bug][Minor] odd shop interactions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kody119

02-09-2013

edit2: decided it should be changed to a "major" bug, not minor.

edit: if it only lets you start buying things once you complete something else, this may be a more major bug for people who frequently sell pots to get space for an item piece.

Hey there, just a quick problem with the shop, since the last patch i think, filling out your build can get odd. if you sell a doran's or something, then try to buy another item (that's not an upgrade) you won't be allowed to as if there is still an item taking up the spot.

the best way to fix this is to buy an upgrade for another item, boots for instance, get an enchantment. dont' know of any other fixes.

picture tells it all: on a side note, i have my mana bar on northern storm volibear.

Kody119

02-09-2013

can anyone confirm if i got the cause down? need to make sure it's not some other issue, i had plenty of gold and such every time it's happened but would like to know if there's isolated cases and items.

hellokitty Top

02-09-2013

i just had this, will post screenshot in a bit. i sold a hp pot and had 680 gold and couldnt buy a magic mantle with 400gold (had only 5 slots taken)

http://i48.tinypic.com/x2mmvk.png

Kody119

02-09-2013

i'll go get a screenshot of it myself, actually, one second

alright, picture is up

hellokitty Top

02-09-2013

i would really class this as a major bug which really does need an urgent fix. have had this several times and it has prevented me from buying items

Kody119

02-09-2013

Quote:
hellokitty Top:
i would really class this as a major bug which really does need an urgent fix. have had this several times and it has prevented me from buying items

i noticed, at first i thought it was isolated to certain items, as i first noticed it on a needlessly large rod, but now seeing this it really is a major bug of sorts, not quite critical though.

Wagons

Huntsman

02-09-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3106687

The bug is due to having 6 items then selling one.

Kody119

02-10-2013

Quote:
Wagons:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3106687

The bug is due to having 6 items then selling one.

that was noted in my top post, thanks though. the other thread you posted i couldn't find (it was probably on another page) so i created this one. thanks for the link though!