Wooglet's is OP, Black Cleaver is why it has to stay OP; the stagnation of Dom

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

konfetarius

02-10-2013

Quote:
Swain and Kass love bot lane. I'm not understanding why you're acting as if Kass or Swain won't build a Wooglet's. Swain has no escapes in his kit and relies on being tanky while dealing more damage than he takes (after heals from crowform), Wooglet's provides him with a lot of AP for his very good ratios, armor, and the stasis active.
I am not saying they won't build a Wooglets. I am saying that "3rd item at the latest" mentality is how you get trash Kassadins and trash Swains in solo queue.

Also, lol at "kass loves bot lane." I suppose from the MMKH flowchart perspective.

General Quackers

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talith PA View Post
OP complaining about a support item for AD bruisers to help out their AD teammates that build actual damage items while also complaining about what should be generally a 4th, maybe 3rd AP item except for a handful of champions.

tl;dr: The whole post is buried up to its neck in "complete lack of analysis", but if you must mindlessly rush items regardless of their effectiveness in the meantime, pick a champ who rushes either of these items.
Did you really just call Black Cleaver a support item?

Talith PA

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Duck View Post
Did you really just call Black Cleaver a support item?
Yes. You build it on an AD bruiser to support the other sources of AD damage on your team.

Hawktitan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Duck View Post
It's not as efficient and it doesn't provide as many good stats. Also, you're dead wrong about it providing more ArP.
Actually you are the one who is dead wrong, but... k

Evelynn Butt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

i want to play against kassadins that go bot lane

DiscworldDeath

02-10-2013

Kass bot lane is very wasted compared to Kass top lane, but it's in no way weak. I've seen a couple, I've scoffed originally, and then I didn't scoff.

Once he hits 6 he ****s on many squishy bot laners, and is nearly impossible to gank.
With E, he can also push well, and Dominion usually makes the enemy laner spam spells as well.

konfetarius

02-10-2013

Kass bot lane is very... counterpickable. Sure it will do well in match ups that Kassadin traditionally dominates 1 on 1, but that every weak laner has their strong match ups.

inFe eD

02-10-2013

Cleaver is not and has not been competitive as a DPS item in a 1v1 for quite awhile.

Also the problem with Kassadin bot is that you are putting Kassadin bot.

MyDeadGrandma

02-10-2013

I die a little inside when I'm the only melee AD top, I rush BC, then realize our ADC did the same.