EXTREME ping issues in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sparkzer

02-09-2013

Alright, I've been playing Lol for the past month. When I first moved into my new place. I've had no issues at all with ping. Absolutely nothing at all. Ever since the past 3 weeks, my ping was everywhere. From 300 all the way to 4000. 4000 not 400, 4000. REALLY pissing me off. Keep in mind, every other game or application I'm running. I have no issues with at all. My download rates right now are between 200Kb/s to 1.5mb/s. My network speed is 25 megabits a second (spelling?). I have a high end router as well. I should not be getting these kinds of rediculous ping in my games. I've lost so many games because of this. It was fine last week for a day or two. Then it started happening again today.

Things I've already done.
Power cycled both the router AND the modem, reboot the computer, made sure my firewall settings were correct. Made sure windows was up to date. Still nothing.

Specs:
AMD FX 4100 @4.5GHz
16GB DDR3 1600MHz Memory
ATI HD 5770
Windows 7 home Premium 64 bit.

Exelcior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

You re not the only one.

In the forums re like 30 threads about this and Riot dont say anything.

Sparkzer

02-09-2013

Dang, guess I won't be playing LoL for a while until Riot fixes it then.

Exelcior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkzer View Post
Dang, guess I won't be playing LoL for a while until Riot fixes it then.
I have changed ISP and the problem continues.

I have this problem since a week