Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Bug] [Major] Thresh vs Sivir

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valrion

02-09-2013

Need sivir / thresh (have not tested with banshee's veil)

Reproduction:
1. As thresh grab (Q) sivir
2. As sivir, use spell shield just before it hits

What the end result will be is that instead of the spell shield blocking the skill, thresh will just drag himself towards sivir instead (as if he got hit by his own Q.)

*Which basically means that sivir can pull thresh under her own turret at the moment (or into her team mates).

Edit: Thresh is pressing Q just once, it automatically will pull him if he hits the spell shield.

Valrion

02-11-2013

bump

FergusMacBolg

02-11-2013

Unless that causes Thresh to automatically drag himself towards Sivir, it's working as intended. Spell shield doesn't block the part of the spell that lets Thresh drag himself to Sivir.

SilverStorm

02-11-2013

Quote:
FergusMacBolg:
Unless that causes Thresh to automatically drag himself towards Sivir, it's working as intended. Spell shield doesn't block the part of the spell that lets Thresh drag himself to Sivir.

I'm pretty sure this is true. I played on live with Sivir and shielded Naut's grab and I didn't move at all, however Naut moved forward toward me the distance he regularly does.

Valrion

02-11-2013

but it does cause thresh to automatically drag himself towards sivir, the very second it lands.

This isn't thresh pressing Q twice, Just once. The second it lands he will move slowly towards her if her spell shield is up

Try it :P

ploki122

02-11-2013

I too believe that this isn't the most balanced choice... I think that It should basically do a regular spell cast, but without the damage and the CC, with an option to dash to Sivir.