Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Quinn on the PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fyrein

02-09-2013

When is this going to happen? A champion with this much of a bad ass build up needs to be tested to perfection, so the sooner she's on the PBE the better, right?

iPudding

02-09-2013

meh, u just want to play her

TheEnygma

02-09-2013

you're probably gonna be those ones that queue dodges when someone instalocks her

siax7

02-09-2013

or we could just look for bugs in customs, right?

gintsu

02-09-2013

Oi don't jump on the guy just for wanting to try a new champ I will be the first to say that I love testing new champs and content but some of you do strike a good point some quit if they can't get the champ mostly because a ton of players create pbe accounts just to try new champions. This will cause a problem players will flood the small pbe server you will have long lines to get into pbe and when you do custom matches are normally not up do to the large amount of players on at the time. I should create a new thread for this but on the subject I think something needs to be done to monitor how active you are on pbe. I would like to think it would greatly decrease long waiting time when new content comes out and flush out the players who only get on it to test the new champions.

Few that was as mouth full -_- I got to stop ranting so much.....

Fyrein

02-10-2013

I am actually legitimately wanting to test her to perfection. I never do matchmade games on the PBE, I purely do customs in order to look for potential problems and bugs.

zyxInsanityxyz

02-10-2013

Quote:
Fyrein:
I am actually legitimately wanting to test her to perfection. I never do matchmade games on the PBE, I purely do customs in order to look for potential problems and bugs.

Yeah, and I only play video games to study bugs.... Don't lie to me, we all know your going to go on normal/ranked and instant lock.

Firellius

02-10-2013

Quote:
siax7:
or we could just look for bugs in customs, right?

That's what I always do...

Vv SaintFatal vV

02-10-2013

Insta lock and feed :3 standard!

Not Much U

02-10-2013

Srsly, stop with the prejudice about people wanting new content. I can say the same for every person on PBE, me included, that we're all here just for the free stuff, and there'd be no proof from anyone that it's not true.

The champion will come on PBE when it comes on PBE, not your decision, not ours, but Riot's, and they don't do and don't have to do announcements of it. So, wait patiently.