Is the shown Rally rework a good idea ?

AAAAAYE 379 90.02%
NEEEEEY 42 9.98%
Voters: 421. You may not vote on this poll

[@RIOT] Rally rework [+POLL]

1234511 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jouster07

10-26-2010

"Activating rally places the flag above the champion that used it and grants an aura effect to nearby allies for 10-15 sec. It the hero holding the flag dies, the flag becomes stationary and kill-able for the remainder of the duration".

AAAAAYE or NEEEEY.

Also post thoughts and ideas and bump it up.

EDIT: In case any of you consider this OP with 5 Rally activated at the same time during a push: "The most powerful Rally is activated if stacked. Rally from a level 18 hero would shadow that of a level 16 hero."

EDIT no2: Keep this one alive people. If u think it's a good idea the only way this can get implemented is by letting the REDS know. Bump for more love. Respect

EDIT no3: Why is it so hard to get a RED on this. Here's an idea: post screen-shots of people reacting to you picking rally in ranked. That should be fun and also relevant to the point of this thread

jouster07

10-26-2010

bump

Abelash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2010

Sounds good to me.

Teryon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2010

One of the best ideas to date.

ItsTexter

10-26-2010

I vote yes but dear god the designers have so much on their plate to begin with right now...

Darkthistle

10-26-2010

Bump

Lynerus

Recruiter

10-26-2010

i vote yes but really hardly anyone even uses this skill that ive seen so may need to buff it or something lol

Teryon

10-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynerus View Post
i vote yes but really hardly anyone even uses this skill that ive seen so may need to buff it or something lol
That's the point.

jouster07

10-26-2010

bumping

Dyabolic

10-26-2010

Running around looking like Juggy with a flag on your back.

I like the idea.

1234511 ... 14