Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF Mid and Support for new Ranked Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asteros

02-09-2013

Hey, I am DemonikShadowz, a member of the ranked team: Team Fallen Brothers. We're a fives team looking for a good people. We hope to go far, and maybe get into some tournaments. If needed a jungler can apply, but would prefer if these roles stayed the same for what we are looking for. Skype is needed. Please post these things:

IGN:
Top 3 Champions:
What you would bring to the team:
Anything else you feel we should know:

Also you can add me in game to do a test game, hope to see some new recruits!

NEGanimation

02-09-2013

IGN:NEGanimation
Position:mid

BobSanchez13

02-09-2013

add me ingame bobsanchez13 i main mid
im 18 too

Electrobutt

02-09-2013

IGN:Electrobutt
Position: Top, Mid, Jungle
Top 3 Champions: Volibear, Gragas, Malphite
What you will bring to the team: Insightful theorycraft, dedication to the team's progression, and leadership.

I have been playing since beta,but rarely joined the ranked circuit due to the trolls that plagued the system. I have frequently played normals, but have decided to start playing in Ranked matches. My skills are much better than what is represented (Bronze 2), but without proper coordination I will continue to lose due to poor communication and maturity.

RaphaelX

02-09-2013

IGN:sirmrxmrsir
Position:mid
Top 3 Champions:ryze,ori and fizz
What you would bring to the team:im not one of the people who rahe easu but i am willing to do whatever to win
Anything else you feel we should know:i can play alot everyday and there is only one role i can't play without 1 champ profiecently

Cpt JeT

02-09-2013

GN: Live2PvP
Position: MId
Top 3 Champions: Katta.. Gragas.. Akali
What you would bring to the team: Efficiency, Accuracy.. plays.. and hard work ethic
Anything else you feel we should know: I like to win.. Take this game very seriously not letting anything stop me frmo getting to the top

Asteros

02-09-2013

Please just supports now, we have too many mids

Sol Inictus

02-09-2013

IGN:sidedwolf
Position:I play main support and i play mid
Top 3 Champions:Sona,Taric,leona
What you would bring to the team:I would bring dedicated and hard work to the team.
Anything else you feel we should know: As a support i due my best to never ks the adc and I ward

bYronx

02-09-2013

IGN: bYronX
Position: Support
Top 3 Champions: There is no support I can't play but best is Taric(65%win), Leona(75%win), Fiddlesticks(80%win) and Janna(100%Win).
What you would bring to the team: Vet Support player with versatility and game knowledge. I ward tribush.
Anything else you feel we should know: Big Plays will be made.

dominating swag

02-09-2013

IGN: AduSwag
Position: Support
Top 3 Champions: Taric, Nunu, Leona
What you would bring to the team: I could bring good communication, map awareness, and lots of warding.
Anything else you feel we should know: I aim to get better individually and as a team player this season. Thank you for your time.
AduSwag