LF Mid and Support for new Ranked Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Am I Not God

02-09-2013

Hey, I am DemonikShadowz, a member of the ranked team: Team Fallen Brothers. We're a fives team looking for a good people. We hope to go far, and maybe get into some tournaments. If needed a jungler can apply, but would prefer if these roles stayed the same for what we are looking for. Skype is needed. Please post these things:

IGN:
Top 3 Champions:
What you would bring to the team:
Anything else you feel we should know:

Also you can add me in game to do a test game, hope to see some new recruits!

NEGanimation

02-09-2013

IGN:NEGanimation
Position:mid

BobSanchez13

02-09-2013

add me ingame bobsanchez13 i main mid
im 18 too

Electrobutt

02-09-2013

IGN:Electrobutt
Position: Top, Mid, Jungle
Top 3 Champions: Volibear, Gragas, Malphite
What you will bring to the team: Insightful theorycraft, dedication to the team's progression, and leadership.

I have been playing since beta,but rarely joined the ranked circuit due to the trolls that plagued the system. I have frequently played normals, but have decided to start playing in Ranked matches. My skills are much better than what is represented (Bronze 2), but without proper coordination I will continue to lose due to poor communication and maturity.

RaphaelX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

IGN:sirmrxmrsir
Position:mid
Top 3 Champions:ryze,ori and fizz
What you would bring to the team:im not one of the people who rahe easu but i am willing to do whatever to win
Anything else you feel we should know:i can play alot everyday and there is only one role i can't play without 1 champ profiecently

Cpt JeT

02-09-2013

GN: Live2PvP
Position: MId
Top 3 Champions: Katta.. Gragas.. Akali
What you would bring to the team: Efficiency, Accuracy.. plays.. and hard work ethic
Anything else you feel we should know: I like to win.. Take this game very seriously not letting anything stop me frmo getting to the top

Am I Not God

02-09-2013

Please just supports now, we have too many mids

Sol Inictus

02-09-2013

IGN:sidedwolf
Position:I play main support and i play mid
Top 3 Champions:Sona,Taric,leona
What you would bring to the team:I would bring dedicated and hard work to the team.
Anything else you feel we should know: As a support i due my best to never ks the adc and I ward

bYronx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

IGN: bYronX
Position: Support
Top 3 Champions: There is no support I can't play but best is Taric(65%win), Leona(75%win), Fiddlesticks(80%win) and Janna(100%Win).
What you would bring to the team: Vet Support player with versatility and game knowledge. I ward tribush.
Anything else you feel we should know: Big Plays will be made.

dominating swag

02-09-2013

IGN: AduSwag
Position: Support
Top 3 Champions: Taric, Nunu, Leona
What you would bring to the team: I could bring good communication, map awareness, and lots of warding.
Anything else you feel we should know: I aim to get better individually and as a team player this season. Thank you for your time.
AduSwag