Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Select Reporting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FluffiestUnicorn

02-09-2013

I feel like I can tell when I'm going to win or lose a game at champion select. Half the time, someone is already breaking the summoners code and you just know theyre going to afk or otherwise throw the game; however, a lot of us don't have time to dodge and wait around until temp ban is lifted. Allow for champion select reporting and sanction these violations with bans please.

Zatsh

02-09-2013

this has shown up a lot, even i posted something about this, it is really something riot should consider cause half the time, you dont play against a troll, because you dodged

Vulcanol

02-14-2013

losing LP is ridiculous when you HAVE to dodge.

Malzyhurr

02-15-2013

I understand where you all are coming from. The reason I don't think this will happen is because Riot believes in a game that changes and promotes strategy. They give champions tags like jungle and top but that's not what they want indefinitely. Those are tags to guide new players. They want people to experiment with builds and changing the meta. That's why the reporting system would fall through. It would force people to play a certain way, with certain builds.