Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

DO SOMETHING ABOUT AFKs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dane Belthound

02-09-2013

FFS I am so tired of this bull****.

5/8 games in season 3 have an afk for AT LEAST 20 minutes of the game. NONE of them on the other team. During preseason I had 26 afks on my team vs 4 on the other team. This is bull ****. Absolute hogwash. I am tired of losing 20+ LP for a loss with an afk and only gaining 15 points on a win. DO SOMETHING ALREADY. IT IS A PROBLEM. AND YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING FOR YEARS.

I already lost 50 games worth of elo due to dodging in season two. I had no idea I was losing elo because there was NO WARNING when you dodged to let you know that would happen and I was new to the game. And now this afk ****.

I should not be losing full ELO, Hell I should not be losing any elo for losing a 4v5. It isn't even fun to rank. Majority of my losses have an afk, or 2+ super feeders that go like 2/11. I can deal with the super feeders if I don't have afks all the time. I should have reached my promotion match already but instead I am on the brink of going down a tier.

Zatsh

02-09-2013

let me ask you this, what do you think they can do to prevent this?

Derpmaciaa

02-10-2013

Quote:
Zatsh:
let me ask you this, what do you think they can do to prevent this?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3109113

That's what they can do to attempt to fix this mess.