Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PETITION: Do not change HP Bars

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zathson

02-09-2013

I agree

hellokitty Top

02-09-2013

Make it an option! Please!

ThatVayneGuy

Recruiter

02-09-2013

I agree on this

thedoglover1233

02-10-2013

Once we get used to it it will be better!

Ashurion

02-10-2013

Quote:
TheFinalAeon:
OR We could just NOT HAVE A SITUATION WHERE OUR HP COULD GET THAT HIGH.

Because, y'know, we could nerf League of Warmog's.

Yes, because I get most of my health from 5 Warmog's...

b142C0blue

02-10-2013

I agree with having an option on settings. People that like old hp bars, keep them.

Cyraknoss

02-10-2013

The 1k indicators are great and add to the information coming in. The 200hp per bar is a terrible idea and actually disguises how much damage you're taking/dealing which is the exact OPPOSITE of what you want. For example you have a spell that deals 330dmg, with 100hp bars you can calculate that at a glance easily because it's just over 3 bars. With 200hp bars you're now attempting to figure out exactly where the slightly over half a bar mark is and as a result that calculation takes more than a glance when for example you're deciding if popping Karth ult will kill the fleeing enemy or just be a waste.