Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Minor] Minions on minimap are black boxes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phallicies

02-09-2013

As soon as my minions spawned i noticed that they were little black squares. Now, once the enemies showed up, they were little black squares too. Oddly enough, the jungle creeps were blue on the mini map.

thenumberonearab

02-15-2013

i have the same issue i do not know if this is my gpu or in game bug

vLemon

QA Analyst

02-15-2013

Can you try repairing or reinstalling, in case you have a corrupt/missing file?

Bees

02-15-2013

I get a similar bug with wards showing up as blue boxes on the minimap. The problem comes and goes, though I haven't tried repairing ever.

SuchDogeMuchWow

02-15-2013

Quote:
vLemon:
Can you try repairing or reinstalling, in case you have a corrupt/missing file?

On live i had this, and i was playing a custom dominion. All the minions and stuff were black boxes, and champions had a black box background around their icon on the minimap. I did play a few games before and after, and it was just that one random game where it occured.

Komeiji Koishi

02-15-2013

I've had this same problem before only twice last year; I'm sure its just a file or some particles failing to load for that particular game. Never happened again after that.