Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shop Bug After New Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HyPnOtlzE

02-09-2013

I was playing as Blood Moon Akali on SR and when I sold a potion back to buy another item, it wouldn't let me buy any items. It would only let me buy complete items with a recipe. I sold a potion and had to wait to buy Guinsoo's Rageblade for over 2k. I then sold some wards to buy a chain vest to buy a Guardian's Angel. It would not let me buy any item unless it was a complete item from a recipe, so I had to wait until I got 2200 gold before I could buy GA. I took a screen shot showing that I have an open slot in shop, have more than enough gold and the item not being able to be selected and is not highlighted.

http://i.imgur.com/YErh0FD.jpg

Hope this helps.

SaintSummoner

Recruiter

02-09-2013

This happened to me too. The problem occured when i sold an item, but i could not buy any item even when i had over 4k gold. This was in Crystal Scar.

Suffca

02-09-2013

Same thing happened to me. Sold my madreds razor and it wouldn't allow me to buy.
http://imgur.com/uPvusOB All the items are a dark shade as if I have no slots open.

Lolibird

02-09-2013

Same, except on Sona. I could not buy anything after selling a Mana potion except for the complete item

Kody119

02-09-2013

i posted up a thread with the bug submit format (i hope so anyway) and from what i can find, the best way to fix your problem is to upgrade boots, it will reset your item inventory and let you buy things again, but it's weird.