New Sona Splash Art Fixes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Soraka KR

02-09-2013

So, recently, Riot has released a new Sona skin everyone have been talking about. Saying how it has different coloring, and not enough cleavage.

New splash art = http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UsfBupymiM...a_Splash_0.jpg

Some of you may know me for my famous Soraka picture. So I am here to help aid you all with this monstrosity of a splash art. I've read all of the comments about the new splash art, and compiled it into a single splash art everyone will love. If we get enough likes, maybe Riot will swap out that so called "art" for this one.

I present to you, fellow League of Legend Summoners, the new new Sona splash art.

*******http://i47.tinypic.com/2qcp6wx.jpg********

FAQ :
What equipment do you use? Wacom Cintiq 24Hd
How do you consistently bring out high quality splash arts? I used to be the head art designer for another game.
What will be your next art piece? Anything Riot screws up.
How can I be as good as you? You can't. Get over it.

YellowPandaz

02-10-2013

10/10 wouldn't expect anything less than you standard Byukk! Riot should seriously consider hiring you full time or buying the rights to your art and replace it with their failed splash art.

JohnJohnJohnJohn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

good

Dj ToFuuz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

A++++ i have this set as my phone wall paper. i hung up your other artworks on a 15'x15' poster above my kids' beds. It helps them sleep at night. Thank you again Byukk, again truly inspiring

Helyous

02-22-2013

Did you intentionally made the gold in her clothes reflect a different color to make her look less Demacian?