Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Major] Unable to buy 6th item.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IntrospectionMan

02-09-2013

Whenever you try to buy a sixth item that has more than one component, and have 5 items already, it will not allow you to buy that item unless you sell something.
Repro:
Get 5 cheap items.
Try to buy an item with 2 or more components.

Snoozie5

02-09-2013

Yes please fix

TheBakerman

02-09-2013

Had the same bug happen to me. You can buy the sixth item if you move stuff in your inventory,that is only a temporary fix though.

Devanstator

02-09-2013

I just experienced this. I played as Nid in a custom game and started Doran's Ring then bought five other items and right at the end tried to sell the Doran's for a Deathcap or at least NLR. I had over 2k gold after selling but was unable to purchase the Deathcap or its components. They just stayed grayed out in the interface and remained unresponsive. Perhaps selecting some different items in the shop would have made it "update" and realize that I could buy these items, but the game ended before I could test that.

lm Krueger ml

02-09-2013

Confirmed. I wasnt sure at first if it was a bug caused by selling and trying to rebuy. But it seems you're right its something to do with buying items as a part of a larger recipe with only one slot free.

Aesengrau

02-09-2013

A quick solution at the moment is buying a consumable and eating it, it will thus allow you to buy your 6th item

B1ggaWhat

02-10-2013

Same here, I had 6 items, sold a ward, tried to buy a needlessly large rod for a rabadons but it wouldn't let me. I could only buy an item if it was a full item, and not part of a better item.

vladtehinhalr

02-10-2013

also had this problem after using biscuit to open space

Danielo23

02-10-2013

yep I had this Problem too. Please fix it. Thx

SXT Vilenax

02-10-2013

Had a familiar bug when i was Shen to build my Frozen Mallet. I had 5 items, and a free spot, but couldnt buy any of the required items. I tried selling an item, and rebuying it, but that didnt work at all.