Draft Pick in Proving Grounds new Mode!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WHAT THAT ALL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

This is a mode made by myself, it's called DPAM! this mode involves in made various games with a little Vs battle with a rule, Here are the Rules:

LvL 1: Girls Vs Boys (The Champions): This level involves in pick Girls champions or ladies vs boy champions Team 1 is on the Girl or ladie path and Team 2 is on the Boy Path.

LvL 2: AD vs AP: This level is for the groups of AD and AP champions that you like, Team 1 is AP and Team 2 is AD, Nidalee, Master Yi, Katarina and Varus are Permabanned. You can't alterate the innate bonus, like Sona AD or Vayne AP (LOL).

LvL 3: Released date Champions: Here is a bit hard because some people doesn't like this level, you will pick the champions as the released date, ex: Thresh > Vi > Nami > Zed > Elise and so on.

LvL 4: Tank vs Tank: this level is for play tanks vs tanks, Only innate tanks, u can't pick Ryze and be a tank with him, NO.

LvL 5: Demacia vs Noxus: here the game becomes more funny!, as the title says Team 1 picks demacian forces and Team 2 picks noxians Forces, this time the perma banned champions are as same as the lvl 2 Permabanned Champions.
Demacian Warriors Are: Lux, Garen, Poppy, Olaf, Shyvana, Galio, Jarvan, Xin Zhao, Vayne, Sona, Fiora and Leona.

Noxus Warriors Are: Talon, Katarina, Swain, Darius, Draven, Diana, Brand, Cassiopeia, Graves, Miss Fortune, Sivir, Nasus, Cho'gath and Warwick.

LvL 6: Yordles vs Frejiord: this level Team 1 be Frejiord and Team 2 Yordles.
Frejiord Champions are: Anivia, Ashe, Nunu, Tryndamere, Sejuani and Volibear.

Yordles are: Amumu, Corki (Maybe), Fizz (is little so you can pick him), Heimerdinger, Kennen, Poppy, Lulu, Teemo, Tristana, Veigar and Ziggs.

LvL 7: Shadow Isles vs Piltrover: As the title Says Team 1 is Shadow Isles and Team 2 Piltrover;
Shadow Isles or Skins are: Zombie Brand, Elise, Hecarim, Haunted Maokai, Mordekaiser, Evelynn, Shaco, Twitch (he is stealth so you can pick him) Underworld Twisted Fate and Yorick.

Piltrover Champs Are: Caitlyn, Vi, Jayce, Ezreal, Viktor and Corki.

Lvl 8: Pentakill Band vs Ninja Force: Team 1 Ninja Team 2 Pentakill Band.
Ninja forces are: Akali, Shen, Kennen, Nightblade Irelia, Ninja Rammus, Any of Talon skins (Xept for Crimson Elite) and Zed.

Pentakill Skins Are: Sona, Yorick, Mordekaiser, Olaf and Karthus.

Lvl 9: No Mana Champions vs Fury Champions: Team 1 is No Mana and Team 2 is Fury:
Fury Champions are: Tryndamere, Shyvana, Renekton, Rumble (he's heat but it count) and Rengar (is ferocity but it count).

No Mana Champions: Vladimir, Mordekaiser, Garen, Riven and Energy Champions.

Lvl 10: Supports vs Supports: I don't have to explain it...
Support champions are: Janna, Sona, Soraka, Thresh, Nami, Shen, Galio, Karma, Kayle, Lulu, Nidalee, Tarica (Taric) and Zilean.

Added New Levels:

Lvl 11: Void Champs vs Sea Champs or Skins: Team 1 is Void and Team 2 is Sea.
Void Champs Are: Malzahar, Cho'Gath, Kha'Zix, Kog' Maw, Syndra, and Kassadin.

Sea Champs or Skins: Fizz, Nami, Siren Cassiopeia, Lach Ness Cho' Gath, Deep Sea Kog'Maw, Nautilus, Coral Reef Malphite, Firefighther Tristana, and Pool Party Ziggs.

Lvl 12: Pirate skins vs War Skins: Team 1 Pirate and Team 2 Commando.
Pirate Champs and Skins are: Miss Fortune, Gangplank, Waterloo Miss Fortune, Minuteman Gangplank, bBilgewater Rumble, Katarina, Pirate Ryze, Bilgewater Swain, Buccaneer Tristana, Fiddlesticks's Pirate skin, and Ghastly GP.

War skins are: Command Lux, Steel Legion Lux, Commando Garen, Steel Legion Garen, Command Jarvan, Warring Kingdoms Jarvan, Commando Galio, Special Forces GP, Road Warrior Miss Fortune, RIOT Graves, Riot Singed, Nasus RIOT K-3 Warring Kingdoms Xin Zhao and Commando Xin Zhao.

LvL 13: Pet Champions vs Tanks: Team 1 Pet Champions and Team 2 Tanks,
Pet champions are: Mordekaiser with his ultimate, Malzahar with his voidling, Yorick, Annie, Elise, and Maokai.
Tanks: Here you can be all who you want for tank Exept NIDALEE, KATA, VARUS, YI, JAYCE and Shaco.

Lvl 14: Ice Skins vs Fire Skins: Team 1 Ice Skins and Team 2 Fire Skins. U can't use Yi, Kata, Fizz, Voli and Annie.

Thanks to so much people for help me

The levels are not obligatory to chase like it say, you can do the level you want !

I hope you enjoy this mode in PBE or Normal Server . Good Luck on the fields of Justice!.

WHAT THAT ALL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

Why -3? atleast i created something for you enjoy. it is funny! .

Kalarepa

02-10-2013

Probably, because people didn't even read, what you wrote. They think, you claim that you discovered ADAM (all draft all mid), which already exists.

But you're trying to put some role-playing stuff into it. The main problem of ADAM is that people always pick bunch of OP heroes. And if they don't, they lose hard to OP enemies.
What you suggest, is to pick only certain type of champs, not OP ones. That sounds fun to me, have my upvote.

Don't worry about this forum. You can describe some really good idea and get downvotes, just because the text is too long. Or you can write something dumb about Sona's boobs and get massive upvotes.

Kyuzatzu

02-10-2013

This looks fun with plenty of room for alteration and expansion like including more skins in the combinations like adding talon into the ninja forces and things like that. Overall Looks like a fun idea and cant wait to try it sometime. =D

WHAT THAT ALL

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalarepa View Post
Probably, because people didn't even read, what you wrote. They think, you claim that you discovered ADAM (all draft all mid), which already exists.

But you're trying to put some role-playing stuff into it. The main problem of ADAM is that people always pick bunch of OP heroes. And if they don't, they lose hard to OP enemies.
What you suggest, is to pick only certain type of champs, not OP ones. That sounds fun to me, have my upvote.

Don't worry about this forum. You can describe some really good idea and get downvotes, just because the text is too long. Or you can write something dumb about Sona's boobs and get massive upvotes.

Ok Tank you bro so much :9

Warrrrax

02-12-2013

Modes cannot have excessively long arbitrary rules and stuff to become a thing. You cant even get an ARAM up without 5 dodges, let alone try to explain your longass complicated roleplaying junk.

WHAT THAT ALL

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrrrax View Post
Modes cannot have excessively long arbitrary rules and stuff to become a thing. You cant even get an ARAM up without 5 dodges, let alone try to explain your longass complicated roleplaying junk.

Then u can make a game and let me see how you do it.. Atleast i do a mode for you enjoy, not for you come and talk some things...

also if you didn't see there say this: The levels are not obligatory to chase like it say, you can do the level you want ! see? please read all post before talk shets.

FDru

02-12-2013

There's a trend on the forum lately to downvote poorly thought out, overly complicated custom game mode ideas.

Geekweezul

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrrrax View Post
Heh, I can't understand people like you. You're upset at something you don't have to play. No one is forcing you to attempt his idea. No one is making you play something you don't want to play.

But, you need to insult him...because? Does it make you feel better? Are you a man now?

And how are his rules "excessively long"?

Rule: Pick only yordles.

WHOA. WTF. What does that mean?! Holy **** I'm so confused...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
There's a trend on the forum lately to downvote poorly thought out, overly complicated custom game mode ideas.
Same thing here. These are not poorly thought out...they are just simple. They are not overly complicated at all.

What is wrong with you people?

OP: You can add me in-game. Invite me if you see me on. I'll play some of these with ya.

ZenithZephyr

02-13-2013

Annie is not a Noxus champ. In all likelihood, she hates Noxus like her parents did. Her lore simply states she is highly sought by everyone, including Noxus. Not Noxus specifically, nor that she would enjoy competing for Noxus.