Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Forced surrender 4-1 vote, demotion, twice now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HorribleJames

02-09-2013

Been bouncing back and forth from silver IV to V several times now. And the last two times I got demoted, it was because my crying team forced a surrender vote on me, 4-1, even though there was still a somewhat decent chance of winning. There's nothing more lame and pathetic than being demoted by a rushed, non-unanimous surrender.

I see the benefits, but for some reason this new ranked system just feels more stressful and annoying. I prefer the old system. I felt far less rage and annoyance in it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HorribleJames

02-09-2013

I think they should require a unanimous surrender vote if someone's facing a demotion or anyone's in their series. I'd be for an across the table unanimous vote, but at least do this.