Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ancient Golems Resetting Quicker

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KaoSasin

02-09-2013

The ancient golems (blue buff) on the purple side of the map after walking a shorter distance than the one on the blue side does. After just walking into the brush, the golem will reset and start to heal while the golem on the blue side of the map can walk further distances and not reset. Can anyone tell me if they are also having this problem?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeedMe2KillU

02-09-2013

Quote:
KaoSasin:
The ancient golems (blue buff) reset on the purple side of the map after walking a shorter distance than the one on the blue side does. After just walking into the brush, the golem will reset and start to heal while the golem on the blue side of the map can walk further distances and not reset. Can anyone tell me if they are also having this problem?

(added this underlined word, because I think it's wrong, but anyway)

I actually noticed that in the Live server (in this case, Brazil), but I thought it was an isolated problem. I'll try to do some testing in that.