Digi-Art Entry: Sejuani

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cyclicks

02-09-2013

Nobody gives enough love to Sej I think
LOL ACTUALLY I DON'T REALLY PLAY HER CUZ I DONT HAV HER BUT JUST 1000 MORE IP UNTIL I GET HER YAY

And I had more awesome things to brag about this... but.... I saw other people's gorgeous entries and I just... //ded//

Yah so.. this is Sej... and the Spirit Stone... yah...... I will just leave this here.

67chrome

02-09-2013

looks cool :P

Team Impy

02-09-2013

I really love the atmosphere in this image, amazing work. Good concept as well, I love how well the season 3 is incorporated in as a core part of the picture unlike a lot of other entries (my own included). On the critical side of things, a higher level of detail would have been great as well as a bit more of a sense of depth; perhaps some icicles in the foreground to serve as framing element? The anatomy looks good overall, but her legs, especially the thighs should be just a bit shorter in my opinion.

Overall it's probably my favorite entry for the contest concept-wise, very clear and beautiful image.

Abbx

02-09-2013

Holy ****. I love this.

cyclicks

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Impy View Post
I really love the atmosphere in this image, amazing work. Good concept as well, I love how well the season 3 is incorporated in as a core part of the picture unlike a lot of other entries (my own included). On the critical side of things, a higher level of detail would have been great as well as a bit more of a sense of depth; perhaps some icicles in the foreground to serve as framing element? The anatomy looks good overall, but her legs, especially the thighs should be just a bit shorter in my opinion.

Overall it's probably my favorite entry for the contest concept-wise, very clear and beautiful image.
thank you! Yah I still hav lot to work on technically so thank you for ur critique! It was actually my first time working on such a big canvas so most of my time was spent on the background ;; Hmm I should have pronounced those icicles more but oh wellz. Mayb next time

General Stinky

02-10-2013

aww poor blue buff

but anyway, i think you need to make sejuani really fat