Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Digi-Art Entry: Sejuani

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cyclicks

02-09-2013

Nobody gives enough love to Sej I think
LOL ACTUALLY I DON'T REALLY PLAY HER CUZ I DONT HAV HER BUT JUST 1000 MORE IP UNTIL I GET HER YAY

And I had more awesome things to brag about this... but.... I saw other people's gorgeous entries and I just... //ded//

Yah so.. this is Sej... and the Spirit Stone... yah...... I will just leave this here.

67chrome

02-09-2013

looks cool :P

Team Impy

02-09-2013

I really love the atmosphere in this image, amazing work. Good concept as well, I love how well the season 3 is incorporated in as a core part of the picture unlike a lot of other entries (my own included). On the critical side of things, a higher level of detail would have been great as well as a bit more of a sense of depth; perhaps some icicles in the foreground to serve as framing element? The anatomy looks good overall, but her legs, especially the thighs should be just a bit shorter in my opinion.

Overall it's probably my favorite entry for the contest concept-wise, very clear and beautiful image.

Abbx

02-10-2013

Holy ****. I love this.

cyclicks

02-10-2013

Quote:
Team Impy:
I really love the atmosphere in this image, amazing work. Good concept as well, I love how well the season 3 is incorporated in as a core part of the picture unlike a lot of other entries (my own included). On the critical side of things, a higher level of detail would have been great as well as a bit more of a sense of depth; perhaps some icicles in the foreground to serve as framing element? The anatomy looks good overall, but her legs, especially the thighs should be just a bit shorter in my opinion.

Overall it's probably my favorite entry for the contest concept-wise, very clear and beautiful image.

thank you! Yah I still hav lot to work on technically so thank you for ur critique! It was actually my first time working on such a big canvas so most of my time was spent on the background ;; Hmm I should have pronounced those icicles more but oh wellz. Mayb next time

General Stinky

02-10-2013

aww poor blue buff

but anyway, i think you need to make sejuani really fat