Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Bug] [Major]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adeelos

02-09-2013

Upon collecting a full inventory of six items, I sold one to replace with another item. However, the shop no longer recognized that I had an empty slot in my inventory, and continued considering my inventory full so that I could not purchase a replacement item, or even the same item again. Any elixirs bought were instantly applied as my inventory was full.

Steps to reproduce:
1) Play on Summoner's Rift (have not tested on other stages)
2) Play normally until inventory full
3) Sell one item
4) Attempt to buy new item

Zerglinator

02-09-2013

Had this problem too.

Wagons

Huntsman

02-09-2013

I'm confirming this, you can still upgrade/buy elixirs or oracles.

However, once of you upgrade an item the bug goes away and you can purchase any item once again.

HyPnOtlzE

02-09-2013

I just posted a new thread without seeing this. I have a photo as proof if that helps. Had to wait to complete Guinsoo's and GA.

http://i.imgur.com/YErh0FD.jpg

This happens everytime you try to sell an item. I sold a potion to try to start building Guinsoo's RageBlade, and it wouldn't allow me unless I complete it. I sold wards to start building GA later and had to wait again. You can only buy completed items from a recipe.

Millouis

02-09-2013

Just had this happen to a Darius in my game.

Killer400

02-09-2013

Had this happen in my veigar game , to solve this I had to exit an reload the game

Relix the Fallen

02-09-2013

I had this bug occur after selling an item while dead, but i could buy items normally after respawning.

RyuuMasken

02-09-2013

I just had this bug happen to me. I died while heavily CC'd and then I couldn't buy anything. Was playing Panda Annie and had Sorc Shoes, DFG, Rylais, Deathcap and Seeker's Arm Guard. I upgraded to Zhonyas but was unable to confirm that I could buy more items because the game ended

Relix the Fallen

02-09-2013

Here are some screen shots of another game I played in which this bug occurred. Sold a Doran's blade and could not buy again until I purchased a red potion and used it.

Xeniax

02-10-2013

Had the same problem on the crystal scar