New Sona Art...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NasusxRenek Yaoi

02-09-2013

Oh my god.

It looks AMAZING.

I love the pose, the detail, the vibrant colors. Sona genuinely looks beautiful.

Kudos to Riot, Sona's new art is just about one of the best splash arts I've seen in the game.

MugenNightmare

02-09-2013

Still has the health of a caster minion but she does look good in the art

Illyaria

02-09-2013

Hopefully they change her model too

Xenophontes555

02-09-2013

I for one hate that splash art for a myriad of reasons.

#1 The posture (position) of her body to me looks painful and just silly.

#2 The complete and total lack of color in her splash art makes it look way too bland compared to her old one.

#3 Dat face. I just cant imagine who in the art team thought it would be a good idea to make her face look so unusual and down right creepy.

I really do hope this either gets changed or they just dont do it. I really dont wanna have that splash face pop up when i get a kill as Sona (for those times i play mid with her).

On another note. Why cant they have the splash face of a skin we own for the champion in game? That idea has been thrown out before but it has never been done. I mean that way i will see my pentakill or arcade Sona splash face instead of this monstrosity (no offense meant for the artist).

Critmaster Garen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MugenNightmare View Post
Still has the health of a caster minion but she does look good in the art
she also has the damage of a turret.

Erestem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

Different tastes. I like the new art and think it's an improvement. However, I didn't think the old art was in dire need of change unlike many of the older splash arts that could desperately use a rework.

GreenEggsAndSLAM

02-10-2013

I don't see what is wrong with her face. It doesn't look creepy to me at all. Imo people are just *****ing because her juggies don't look the size of beach balls anymore.

Majoleine

02-10-2013

I don't see what people are complaining about her face. o- o

Is it because her lips were literally the same tone as her flesh in the old art that seeing full lips in a new splash art is creepy? Her eyes have always been that small but what I'm surprised about is that they changed the color of them. They used to be a golden color...and now they blend into her hair, which strikes me as ODD. I can see complaints there because I have no explanation for that and would agree.

The bending is fine, but in an icon it looks so weird, so I'm 50/50 on the matter.

Overall, I'd give it an 8/10. Wish the yellow was more prominent in her features, and I'm attributing a creepy look as her eyes seemingly blending into her hair (if they were golden it would bring so much warmth to her face) and her now vibrant color of her lips.

Drunar

Recruiter

02-10-2013

But... with this new splash art her boobs don't defy gravity ]:

Btw I like the new art. To whoever put it together, you did an awesome job!

whoisthatpokemon

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenophontes555 View Post
I for one hate that splash art for a myriad of reasons
I will never get the people that complains about Sona's body posture. I really don't. Especially for the neck part. I can do that easily :S Tilting head to a side...