Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Seriously

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BalIsy

02-09-2013

Ok so here is what happened, I am about to be promoted and it seems like everytime i get stuck with a troll team just in the promotion series. My team trolls and feeds even when i ask them not to, then i get mad and i act childish. They insulted me before i even said anything to them (my teammates) and they continuously ignore the fact i wanna win and i dont want to argue. After the game i get banned for something, i have no idea and cant play for a week while the real Trolls and Feeders are out doing this again. Whether this thread gets downvoted it doesnt matter cause its obviously most people are feeling this way. Trolls need to be stopped. Instalocks, Harrassment, feeding, everything needs to be stopped. Its completely unfair to me and my friends that we get stuck with trolls EVERY GAME. Come on Riot, do something about this type of stuff that goes on everyday, Tons of people quit league for **** like trolls. The community is already **** because of trolls. Seriously, do something about this.

A Night of Ni

02-09-2013

ok. please stop with these threads. I am sick of them. They do not ONLY happen on your team. It happens just as much on the other team as yours. What you need to do is change your attitude. I am assuming by your wording that you think instalocking mid fp is a troll.

Well you know what? Work around it. I just had a game where i called mid, i was first pick, and i got last pick his jungle jarvan. 3rd pick insta locked ori, and what did i do? guess?
A) cry
B) whine
C) play support and win

yea it was C. change your mind to change the game.

SavageMinnow

02-09-2013

The only problem I have with this thread is that I cannot downvote more than once.

BalIsy

02-10-2013

I see i was wrong to post this and i am sorry for the rage. I posted this thread when i was really mad and i acted very childish to do this. Thanks for the reply and when my account gets unbanned, i will try and fix my mistakes. Sorry for acting immature