Lost a ranked game due to whole team DC for unknown reasons.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChocoBerry

02-09-2013

Riot, I was just playing a ranked game where everyone in the game DCed except 2 people from the enemy team and they gained a massive advantage over our team. My team was DCed for nearly 3 minutes with continuous DCs throughout the game. Because of this, we nearly lost all of our turrets up to our Inhib towers. We were underleveled throughout the whole game to where we ended up losing. Attached is a picture of everyone on my team and the enemy team. Akali and Ezreal did not dc throughout the whole game which allowed them to push towers while my whole team was in base DCed. Even when we reconnected we couldn't move for a good minute so we sat in the fountain. Either give us back our elo or take away theirs because we did not deserve that loss due to the ****ed up server.

SpEcImEn128

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

Every day Weak. My friends wont play the game with me anymore, they moved to dota2 because of the lag.

SPIKE SPlEGEL

02-09-2013

that thumbnail shows us absolutely nothing relevant

TheGreatDecay

02-09-2013

All your screencap shows is literally just a bunch of names...no scores or anything...

Alenzr

02-09-2013

This also happened to me. The enemy team destroyed 3 turrets and gained about 4 kills in the time it took my team to recuperate after the massive lag spike. The enemy team said nothing about having any lag and I saw 0 of them d.c. while 4 people on my team disconnected from this. Despite my team almost coming back we could not overcome to the gold difference they received from this.

ChocoBerry

02-09-2013

The screen cap is there to let Riot know who was in my game so that if Riot were to do something about it, my whole team would get credit as well.

Zetaneuro

02-09-2013

Just a few games ago as Ashe I ended up dying at level one because she flat out stopped responding to me. No attempting to reconnect or 'gliding' lag, just refused to do anything but sit there and aa the creeps.

Shortly after that the support on the other team had the same problem, then mid game everyone was dc/ing and reconnecting constantly till we surrendered because it was so bad.