Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Minor] New HP bars?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fluffl

02-09-2013

I've been playing since this last patch and I've seen a noticeable difference in the amount of hp bars.
One bar now equals 200 hp.
Every 1000 hp there's a thicker black line to distinguish each 1k hp.

Every game I've played in there's been complaints about it, many people can't calculate hp now and engages are very off set due to the fact that people think they can kill but they really cant.

Why has this been changed?

Ashurion

02-09-2013

Quote:
Fluffl:
I've been playing since this last patch and I've seen a noticeable difference in the amount of hp bars.
One bar now equals 200 hp.
Every 1000 hp there's a thicker black line to distinguish each 1k hp.

Every game I've played in there's been complaints about it, many people can't calculate hp now and engages are very off set due to the fact that people think they can kill but they really cant.

Why has this been changed?

People will just have to adjust to it for now I guess. Probably been changed because HP is easier to get now.

Jaawn

02-09-2013

good catch on the 1000 hp lines, I didn't notice that. I think it will be a really nice adjustment once everyone adjusts. Tanks with tons of hp have a really cluttered bar that isn't very useful. This change makes that bar more useful and champs with lower HP still have a useful bar as well...we all just need to adjust to it.

iZallen

02-09-2013

im not going to get used to not seeing the mana bar though..

Jackin131

02-09-2013

Why Riot, please don't do this. It's going to be so confusing..

AlphaDown77

02-09-2013

Yeah, I noticed the "every thousand" mark, and early game the new bar throws me off terribly. just not use to it I guess...Though, I did like the more precise 100 bar