Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Minor] Mana bar missing from HUD

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vv SaintFatal vV

02-10-2013

Confirmed with Karthus. Also, after fully stacking tears of goddess, and upgrading it to archangels, the stacks completely refreshed.

IrrRelevant

02-10-2013

While playing with Panda Annie the bar suddenly reappeared... i just need to find out why

Got it: Just switch Colorblind mode, it will somehow reset the HUD and you'll see your mana bar. (it will still be visible after you switched it back)
Testing right now if it works for all Video settings
Edit2: Looks like you just need to change any Video setting to make it visible again (only works for the current game, next game its not visible again)

Kody119

02-10-2013

Quote:
IrrRelevant:
While playing with Panda Annie the bar suddenly reappeared... i just need to find out why

Got it: Just switch Colorblind mode, it will somehow reset the HUD and you'll see your mana bar. (it will still be visible after you switched it back)
Testing right now if it works for all Video settings
Edit2: Looks like you just need to change any Video setting to make it visible again (only works for the current game, next game its not visible again)

that would explain the volibear one i found, i had just changed my window to borderless to get a screenshot.

for those who will read this ^ this guys post explains the work around and why some people had them and others didn't.

pieisaweosme123

02-10-2013

confirmed for sona

please ignore

Dr Ninja Monkey

02-10-2013

Confirmed on classic Miss Fortune

Neofederalist

02-10-2013

Confirmed on Kayle as well.

Silky Nights

02-10-2013

Confirmed on Thresh and Ezreal.

Uracle

02-10-2013

I think this applies to all characters...confirmed on Vi btw and Janna and Graves

Only veigarimus

02-10-2013

Confirmed on Xin Zhao

I Rock Ths

Recruiter

02-10-2013

Confirmed on Maokai.