Boompje.net's Third Monthly SR 5v5 Tournament!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Staafmixertje

02-22-2013

Just like every month, here is another Boompje.net Monthly SR 5v5 Tournament! The tournament shall be held on the 16th of March 2013!

You will be able to win the following:

1st place: 20 euro/dollar RP + Triumphant Ryze
2nd place: 15 euro/dollar RP
3rd place: 10 euro/dollar RP
4th place: 5 euro/dollar RP

The format of this tournament will be a bracket system based on seeding. Each matchup , except the finals, will be a single elimination best-of-one game using Tournament Draft on Summoner's Rift. The finales will be a best-of-three!

For the rules regarding this tournament click here.
Spots are gone before you notice, be fast!

What are the Requirements to Sign Up?

- You have to register a team on the website.
- You will need atleast 5 members in your team.
- All the names in the team should be the in-game names!
- You are allowed to have a maximum of 9 players in your team that play in the tournament.

Note: You are not allowed to make any roster changes after you signed up for the tournament!

We meet the Requirements. Where do I Sign Up?

To sign up for the tournament the owner of the team can head over to The Tournament Page and select the team he or she wishes to sign up. Once you click the "Enter Team" button you and your team will be signed up. It's as easy as that! I wish you all the best of luck with the preparations and hope to see your team the 16th of March.

If you have any questions or remarks about this tournament, head over to the thread here or post in the comments below and I will try to answer as much as I can!

Yours Sincerely,
Staafmixer
Tournament Director of Boompje.net