Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Adding some AD into Ashes ult.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaiora

02-09-2013

Hey. I think it would be a good idea to add in some AD into ashes ult instead of just AP. I think 25% of Ashes AD should be in her ult for I have NEVER seen anyone have AP on Ashe. So I think putting AP on her ult is pretty dumb. Just a suggestion ^-^ It would probably make more people play her also!

Axxuka

02-09-2013

Since the base damage on her ult is already high, putting an AD scaling would force them to nerf it and make it weaker early and mid game where it can change of teamfights.

Snoozie5

02-09-2013

Ashe ult scales off of 1.00 AP it wouldnt be wise to do so. If you wanted to have a stronger ult try placing Trinity Force on her.

Diabolic Jungler

02-09-2013

Quote:
Snoozie5:
Ashe ult scales off of 1.00 AP it wouldnt be wise to do so. If you wanted to have a stronger ult try placing Trinity Force on her.

Don't you dare build triforce ashe.

Arc insanity

02-09-2013

i believe ashe should have better ap ratio on R and an ap ratio on w so i can go ap ashe.

of course its a silly idea and wont happen, but a man can dream....

namora

02-09-2013

Quote:
Arc insanity:
i believe ashe should have better ap ratio on R and an ap ratio on w so i can go ap ashe.

of course its a silly idea and wont happen, but a man can dream....

We're dreaming of support/AP ashe, right? If so <3s.

~Summoner namora, of the lower case.

Jaawn

02-09-2013

Quote:
namora:
We're dreaming of support/AP ashe, right? If so <3s.

~Summoner namora, of the lower case.

Hmm...this is a cool idea (support ashe). Instead of the OP's suggested change, why not do this:
  • leave ult how it is
  • add a cooldown reduction compenent to volley and hawkshot based off of AP
  • maybe something additional to frostshot from AP? (this might be too much with the first 2 though)
This would make support ashe based around vision and slowing the enemy. That fits in really well with her character. She'd be a really fun support to play. You could slow targets for your carry, slow the enemy team so yours can escape, focus on tactical vision, etc... AND have an ult that hits for a ton of damage and stuns.

Her passive even fits in well: as support, Ashe won't be autoattacking much. So, she can use her passive as an effective harass like Sona's power chord somewhat.

I would love playing support ashe as described above....

Bramble Berry

02-10-2013

Her ult isn't for damage, it's for the utility. It's fine how it is.

And on the topic of support Ashe, that was done to me. Made me hate life. Her early damage is high enough, combined with the Volley you can barely cs. I was playing twitch and my friend was supporting, it was honestly one of the worst experiences I've ever had in bot lane.

Agatio

Recruiter

02-11-2013

Sometimes, when I'm playing as Ashe, and if the enemy team has a level one dc, and they stay disconnected until lategame, I'll build a bunch of AP to try to snipe them with my ult. >

MasterEvilAce

02-11-2013

I feel like toggling Q on should add some additional damage (scaling with AP or AD), or increase attack speed as well. Ashe's only "burst" damage is from Volley. Her ultimate is fine and needs no changes.